Friends, every day new schemes of the government are proving to be quite a relief for common people. Common people do not have the necessary documents to take advantage of government schemes. And out of the same important document, the ration card has also become a very important document. A lot of people from Kerala recently applied for ration cards. But they do not know how to check the ration card list. So in this article, we are going to talk about – how do you check Kerala Ration Card List 2020?
India being digital, now everyone wants to do all the things from their phone sitting at home. And rightly so. If you can do all the things by phone. Then what to do around the office. You just have to read this article till the end. And have to understand well.
If you read well, then you will easily understand how you can check Kerala Ration Card List 2020. So let’s first know what is Kerala Ration Card?
✔️What is a Kerala Ration Card – New List Kerala Ration Card –
Many people do not yet understand what is a ration card. So let us tell you – the Ration card is a very important document. Which you need almost everywhere.
Ration card is your identity proof rather than just a piece of paper. Each state has its own separate ration card. On the basis of which the government provides food grains and other essential commodities at low prices. Hopefully, you have got a little information about the ration card by now.
||Kerala Ration Card|
|Launched by||Kerala government|
||Providing ration cards|
✔️How to check Kerala Ration Card List 2020?
Here we are telling you to check Kerala Ration Card List 2020, you just have to follow some steps given below –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website civilsupplieskerala.gov.in of the Kerala Ration Card Department. You can click here to go to the website of the Kerala Ration Card Department.
- As soon as you click on the above link, you will reach the ration card website. You will get a lot of options here.
- Like the photo shown above, you now have to click on the option with Total Cards.
- Now as soon as you open the Total Card Option. Similarly, you will have the District Vise Report Show in front of you. From that, you have to choose your district. And click on it.
- Now the TSO Level report will be shown according to the district in front of you. In that, you have to choose your TSO name.
- Now ARD Number will be shown in front of you on the next page. You have to choose your ARD number from them.
- If you will choose the ARD number correctly. So the list of ration cards will have been opened in front of you. And the ration card number and the name of the ration card will be shown in it.
✔️Types Of Kerala New Ration Card –
Not only in Kerala but throughout the country, some types of ration cards have been set by the government. According to the government, there are mainly 3 types of ration cards.
- APL Ration Card – APL Ration Card to families above the poverty line means that the families whose annual income is more than 50,000. This card is provided to them.
- BPL Ration Card – The BPL ration card is given to families whose annual income is 50,000 or less.
- AAY Ration Card – AAY Ration Card is given to those whose annual income is not fixed.
Kerala Ration Card Benefits –
By the way, there are countless benefits of ration cards. You also need a ration card everywhere. And there are many more benefits too. So let’s say some advantages –
- With a ration card, the government provides you food grains for less money.
- Along with cereals, the government gives you many types of pulses and other essential items of lifelike sugar.
- To avail of any government schemes, you need a ration card.
- Many times you do not have the identity of your home. So you can also use a ration card for identification.
- The new schemes that the government has just come, according to the ration card.
- Ration cards are also used a lot to get a new gas connection.
- You are asked for a ration card to get children enrolled in a government school or even in private school.
Apart from this, there are many benefits of ration cards.
Documents required for ration card
The following documents are required to apply for the ration card:-
- Voter ID card
- Electricity Bill
- Latest Telephone/mobile phone Bill
- Bank Passbook of the applicant
- Rent agreement of the applicant
- Driving License
- Any other Photo Id card issued by the Government
- old Ration card of the applicant
Here we have told you how to check Kerala Ration Card List 2020. In addition, we have also told you the types and benefits of ration cards. If you are facing any problem in checking the ration card list. So you can tell us by commenting, we will definitely give a solution to your problem.
You must also share this article with your friends. Those who do not yet know about the importance of ration cards, checking the ration card list, etc.. You can also share it on Facebook, WhatsApp, and Twitter.