Kerala Ration Card Online Apply – The governments of all the states of the country continue to take many schemes for the people of the state by taking steps one by one for better living of the people of their state. And it also becomes the duty of every state government in the country to take such steps or to run such schemes in the interest of the people of the state, so that the people living in the state can live well.
Today, when the name of any government scheme of the state comes, the name of the Kerala Ration Card scheme run by the Government of India and the State Government definitely comes. It is a scheme under which the state government, with the help of the Government of India, provides food items to the poor families of its state at affordable prices through its public distribution system.
Kerala Ration Card Online Apply
Today we are going to talk about the public distribution system of Kerala in the state of India. With the help of which the Government of Kerala, such poor families of the state, who do not have any special means of income. Provides them much lower prices and food items like wheat, rice, oil, pulses, etc. than the market. This ration given at low prices is given only to such civil families of the state. Those who have a ration card issued by the Department of Civil Supplies, Government of Kerala.
This card can be made by any permanent resident of the state with some necessary documents. If you are a Kerala citizen and you have not made a ration card, then you can make it online by going to the official website of the Civil Supplies Department Government of Kerala. What documents do you need to have for making this card? And how to apply for it? We have explained this below in detail. Following which you can apply for your ration card –
Types of Kerala Ration Card
Like all other state governments, the Kerala government also issues 3 types of ration cards for the families of their state. Which is issued on the basis of the annual income of the head of the family? In which eligible members of other families are included and they are provided ration at concessional rates by the public system according to the unit every month. You can read about the type of Kerala Ration Card to which family and how much ration is given on which card – in detail here –
Antyodaya Ration Card
This is a yellow card. Which is issued to such absolutely poor families of the state? Those whose financial condition is very bad. Or there are older people in the family who are not able to earn. This cardholder family is given 35 kg ration per month.
BPL Ration Card
This ration card of white or pink color is issued to the families of the state who live in the poverty line and who are less than 10,000 per year. A 25 kg ration is provided on this ration card.
APL Ration Card
These are issued to families living above the state’s poverty line. For which any citizen of the state can be made, no annual income is fixed for it.
Kerala Ration Card New Update
If you have a name in the Kerala 2022 ration card list. Only then you will be able to get ration at a lower price from the government-run cheap Galla shop of the Department of Public Systems in your area. Therefore, it becomes very important for you that this ration card list should contain the names of yourself and other members of your family. If you already have a ration card, amend it. And if your card is not ready, then apply for a new card. So that the names of you and all the eligible families can be included in this list. And you can also buy food items at a discount rate from the cheap flock shops in the area.
Documents required for making Kerala Ration Card
Citizens of Kerala state who have not yet made ration cards. They can apply for this card with some of the required documents given below –
- Aadhaar Card of Head of Family
- identity card
- Aadhar card of other eligible family members
- Passport photo of the applicant
- Electricity bill or gas connection receipt
- mobile number
Benefits of Kerala Ration Card
How can this card prove beneficial for the citizens of Kerala state? For that, you can read the points given below –
- One can get ration at a cheaper price from the state public system.
- It can be used by any family member for the identity card.
- You can use it to open a bank account.
- Other government documents such as identity card, caste certificate, driving license etc. can be used in this.
How to apply for Kerala Ration Card Offline?
You have to have a ration card to get a ration at a discounted rate from the Kerala Public Distribution System. If you have not yet applied for ration card, then follow the step given below for your ration card and apply –
- To apply for Kerala’s new ration card, first of all, you have to go to the official website of the Kerala Public Distribution System Department.
- You can visit the homepage of the direct website by clicking on this given https://civilsupplieskerala.gov.in link.
- On the homepage of the website, you will get the option to apply for a new ration card in the corner. Where you have to click.
- On clicking here, a form linked to Kerala Ration Card will be found on your screen here. Which you have to download and print it.
- If you want, you can download the Kerala Ration Card form from the link given below.
To download the application form for ration card – click here.
- After printing the form, you have to fill all the information asked in it like your name, address, Aadhar card number, Aadhar card number of family members, etc.
- After filling the form, you have to compile some of the required documents in the form.
- Now, After filling the form and compiling all the necessary documents in it, you have to go to the public system office in your district. Submit your ration card application form to the concerned employee there.
- After some time after checking your form, you will be given a receipt through the office. In which your ration card number will be given. With the help of which you can check the ration further.
- Just this way your ration card will be applied.
How to apply for Kerala Ration Card Online?
- For this, first, you have to click on this civilsupplieskerala.gov.in website for the Civil Supplies Department of Kerala Ration Card.
- Here you have to click on the e-Service Login given on the right side.
- Now a new page will open here, you have to click on Department & Service Centers Login.
- This will open a new page E-RCMS Login where you have to log in using user ID and password.
- If you do not have a user ID and password, then you will have to register by going to citizen login.
- After you log in, if you do not have a ration card, you will see three options. In which the option to apply a new ration card has to be clicked.
- After clicking on this option, a form will open in front of you. After filling all the information in the form properly, upload the scanned photos (PDF) of the required documents and click on Submit.
How to Check Kerala Ration Card status
- First of all, you have to go to https://civilsupplieskerala.gov.in.
- Now clicking on here, a form type will open on your screen. In which you have to enter your ration card number. Which was given as a receipt from the office after applying to you?
- After entering the ration card number you have to verify the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- On clicking the submit button, the status of your ration card will come out here.
Kerala Ration Card is a very important document for the citizens of the state to identify them and to buy ration at cheap prices being made available under the Public Distribution System. If you have not yet made this card. So follow the information given in our article and apply for this card. If you face any problem in getting a ration card or if you have to ask anything about it, then you can ask us by commenting.
- 1 Kerala Ration Card Online Apply
- 2 Types of Kerala Ration Card
- 3 Antyodaya Ration Card
- 4 BPL Ration Card
- 5 APL Ration Card
- 6 Kerala Ration Card New Update
- 7 Documents required for making Kerala Ration Card
- 8 Benefits of Kerala Ration Card
- 9 How to apply for Kerala Ration Card Offline?
- 10 How to apply for Kerala Ration Card Online?
- 11 How to Check Kerala Ration Card status
- 12 Conclusion