Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department, Odisha has recently released Ration Card List 2022, which you can now check online. If you have also applied for Odisha ration card 2022, then you must also check your name now.
But how do you check your name in Odisha ration card list 2022? If you too are stuck in this dilemma. So you do not need to worry at all. Because we are going to tell you today with complete process steps of how to see your name in Odisha Ration Card List 2022. So read this information thoroughly, all your questions will be answered.
Odisha released ration card list online
The Odisha Ration Card is a very important document for poor and middle-class families, which not only serves as the identity card of that person. It also gives an accurate description of the financial condition of the person. The importance of ration card is also very high because of this document, everyone gets ration in Odisha at a very low price. If a person has a ration card, then that person can take essential things like rice, sugar from any shop around him at a low price fixed by the government.
In view of this requirement of this document, the Food Department of Odisha has released the Orissa Ration Card List online, so that no one has to wander around to check their name now. And without any inconvenience, he can easily find his name on the ration card list.
How to check Odisha Ration Card List 2022? ଓଡିଶା ରାସନ କାର୍ଡ ତାଲିକା 2022 କିପରି ଯାଞ୍ଚ କରିବେ?
To see your name on the ration card list, you just have to do some important steps, and you will know whether your name is on this list or not.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website pdsodisha.gov.in. You can go direct by clicking here.
- After this you will see the option of NFSA Cards & Beneficiaries in the header of the page, you have to go to the same.
- Here you have to enter the name of the district, the name of the block, and the FPS after which click on Get Report.
- After opening this list, you will see a search box above, in which you can search by entering your name. On getting the name, you have to click on the ration card number given in front of your name.
- As soon as you click on your ration card number, all the status of the ration card will come in front of you.
- Here, any person can find out the name, father’s name, spouse name, family type, family member’s number through the details of the ration card number of the family.
- Any person can download their ration card from here. In this way, by adopting these few steps, you can see the name in your ration card list.
Only those persons who applied for ration card will be named in this list. But if you were not able to apply for any reason, then you should apply for the ration card immediately while not delaying so that your name can also appear in the next list.
How to apply for Orissa Ration Card online?
Those who did not apply for the ration card can apply for the ration card by adopting this process.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website http://www.foododisha.in/, here you will see the option of e-Bitaran Odisha on which you have to click.
- If you want, you can go directly through this link http://www.foododisha.in/eBitaran.asp?lnk=31.
- When you come to this page, you will see the Ration Card Application Form under NFSA-2013 option at the bottom, you have to click on it.
- If you do not want to do such a long process, then you can download that form directly through this link. http://www.foododisha.in/Download/NFSA.pdf
Ration card application fee
There is no fee to apply online for a ration card in Odisha. Therefore, you do not have to pay any fees. But when your card is generated, and you go to the appointed officials to take the card, then you will have to pay a rate of Rs 5 per card.
How long does it take to issue a ration card?
If you apply for a ration card in Orissa, then you will get this ration card within just 15 days of applying. Even if it took some time, it would not take more than 1 month.
If you want, you can get your Aadhaar card and ration card linked. You do not need to go anywhere for this. You can also do this process online. For this, you have to go to the Link to the UID option.
What is the required qualification for Odisha Ration Card?
If you want to get a ration card in Orissa, then you will have to follow some necessary conditions for it. Only then you will get a ration card. These essential conditions are as follows: –
- You will get this ration card only if you are a resident here.
- Such people who have lived in Orissa, but they do not yet have ration cards. Such people can apply for a ration card.
- Any new couple who have just got married can also apply for a ration card.
What documents are required to get a new ration card in Odisha?
- One of the documents of residence certificate, voter ID, or Aadhaar card is required.
The applicant’s income certificate will be applied.
- The applicant’s income certificate will be applied.
- With this, some current passport size photos will be installed.
- A current mobile number and email ID of the applicant will be required.
- A certificate will be required from the head of your ward.
So friends, how was Odisha ration card list 2022 run by the Odisha state government for the poor working-class citizens of the state? Essential information about Rashan Card List Odisha 2022. If you like the information, then do not forget to share it with your friends too. Also, if there is any type of question, comment in the comment box below. We will answer your questions quickly. Thank you…
- 1 Odisha released ration card list online
- 2 How to check Odisha Ration Card List 2022? ଓଡିଶା ରାସନ କାର୍ଡ ତାଲିକା 2022 କିପରି ଯାଞ୍ଚ କରିବେ?
- 3 How to apply for Orissa Ration Card online?
- 4 Ration card application fee
- 5 How long does it take to issue a ration card?
- 6 How to link Aadhar card and ration card?
- 7 What is the required qualification for Odisha Ration Card?
- 8 What documents are required to get a new ration card in Odisha?