AP Ration Card Apply Form:- India is a country with a large population, different types of people live in different states. When we talk of any state of the country, the name of Andhra Pradesh is definitely there. Which is a very good state where 4.97 crore people live according to the 2011 census, which is a big state in terms of population. The state government runs various schemes for the people of the state in its large populous state. So that all the citizens of the state can live their lives in a good way.
Friends, when talking about the schemes of Andhra Pradesh, like all states, the name of the ration card scheme comes first in this state. Because under this scheme, the state government issues a card for the poor family of the state through the Department of Public Supply, according to which the state government supplies ration to the families of the state under the epds system in the state through the food security department like – rice, wheat, etc. It provides lower prices. So that the poor working-class families of the state can take care of themselves well.
What Is Andhra Pradesh Ration Card
But all the poor working-class families of the state are not able to take advantage of this government scheme. Because they do not have a ration card. Now keeping this in mind, the Andhra Pradesh government has started the process of applying for the 2023 ration card online. So that all the poor families of the state can get their ration card by getting their ration card and getting ration at the cheaper price provided by the government.
Ration card is an official document issued by the Food and Supplies Department of Security under the Andhra Pradesh epds system. Food items such as rice, wheat, sugar, pulses, etc. are made available at a much lower price than the market by the National Food Security Act to the family of the state which has this ration card.
These ration cards are issued mainly to the poor working-class people of the state who take care of the family by doing their daily wages. And they have no other means of income. The government mainly issues 3 types of ration cards. Which directly depends on the family’s annual income. Which you will know in detail below –
Types of Andhra Pradesh Ration Card
1. BPL Ration Card (Below Poverty line scheme)
The BPL Ration Card is issued in the name of the head of such a poor family of the state, who is financially poor. And his family lives below the poverty line. The BPL ration card includes the head of the family as well as other family names that are provided with 5 kg of ration per unit.
2. APL Ration Card (Above Poverty line scheme)
APL Ration Cards are issued to the families of citizens who live above the poverty line.
3. AAY Ration Card (Antyodaya Anna Yojna Scheme)
AAY Ration Card is issued to those families who are financially weak and poor, and no earner in the family is capable. 35 kg ration is provided at affordable prices to the family of such cardholders by the Food Safety Supply Department under the government’s epds system.
Documents required to AP Ration Card Apply
If you have not yet made your ration card under the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Scheme. So you can AP Ration Card Apply online for your new ration card with some important documents below. Documents required to get a ration card are as follows –
- Aadhaar Card of Head of Family
- Photocopy of the Aadhaar card of other family members is mandatory.
- It is necessary to have an income certificate.
- Passport photo of the applicant
- mobile number
How to AP Ration Card Apply Online?
Of course, if you are reading this post, then your ration card will not be made, so let’s now know about how to make a ration card. So friends, for this we can tell you that if your ration card has not yet been made, then you have 2 options to make the card, first, you can apply it online and second, you can apply it offline. Below we have explained one way or the other with the step by step, by following which you can successfully apply for your Andhra Pradesh Ration Card 2023 – so let’s know –
How to apply for Andhra Pradesh Ration Card online
You can apply for the ration card online by following the steps given below with the necessary documents mentioned above –
- To get Andhra Pradesh New Ration Card, first of all, you have to go to the official website of the Department of Food Safety supplying the epds system of the government. You can also visit this site by clicking on this link given by us. https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- On the homepage of the website, you will get the option of login where you have to click.
- Now here you have to generate a login ID and password with the help of your mobile number.
- But if you already have a login ID and password, then you can log in directly with a login ID. As you can see in the screenshot below.
- As soon as you log in, here you will get 3 different forms related to the ration card.
- You have to select to fill that form here. The type of ration card you want to make.
- After selecting the form, fill the form with all the information asked in the form like your name, address, Aadhar card number, family members name, mobile number, etc. after filling the form, adding the required documents required in the form, click on submit button and submit the form.
- Here you will get the ration card number as soon as you submit the form. With the help of which you will be able to check the status of your ration card.
- In this way, you will be applied for a ration card. And it is released mainly in 3 to 4 weeks.
How to AP Ration Card Apply offline?
To get an offline ration card, you have to go to the public supply related department in your district and submit the form to the office by filling all the information asked in it and collecting the necessary documents in the form, from the employee related to Andhra Pradesh Ration Card. Have to pay tax. After some time a receipt will be issued by the department. In which you will get an application number. With the help of which you can track the status of your ration card.
The ration card form can be downloaded by clicking download here.
How to track Andhra Pradesh Ration Card
You can follow the information given below to check the status of your applied ration card –
- To check the ration card status, you have to visit the website https://epdsap.ap.gov.in.
- Here you will get the option of application search, you can see below.
- यहां आपको आवेदन करने के बाद जो Application number दिया गया था उसे आपको Application search में दर्ज करके सर्च बटन पर क्लिक कर देना है।
- By clicking on the search button, the entire status of your ration card will come out in front of you.
This was our today’s article through which we have applied the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card online. And how to check the status of the ration card. We hope that you have applied the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card online following the information given in this article.
If the information given to you has been important, then share it with your respective people so that they can get to know about this important information.